Each year, our team has a tradition of celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day. We initiate a Random Acts of Kindness Challenge and give team members the opportunity to participate in the challenge. If they accept it, they will receive $50 with the goal of finding a way to spread kindness throughout our community.
It is always a joy to watch as each person finds creative ways to do good deeds. This year, we noticed that a lot of people included their spouses and children in the challenge. The whole family participated!
This year, we saw people who:
- Donated to support the cause in Ukraine
- Purchased dinner for a family in need
- Bought diapers delivered encouragement
- Offered a meal to a local firehouse
- Purchased chargers for donated iPads
- Delivered a gift card to a local woman who was serving the disabled in her community
- Helped a family who held a sign that read, “Struggling.”
- Donated to the Russell Home for Atypical Children
- Created care bags for those in need in Orlando
To close the challenge, our team gathered to eat breakfast and share our stories. It was a joyful and inspiring morning!