This role includes working alongside the planning, engineering and construction service teams in review of the plat for submittal to municipalities for approval and recordation. The position will also require interaction with surveyors, attorneys, and various departments within many municipalities. Tasks are not limited to platting only, as we offer many development services for the client, including petition to vacate, working with utility companies, easements and conveyances of property.
· Coordination with Clients for timing of plat to meet their demands for lot/home sales
· Coordination with Surveyors for preparation and review of plat
· Coordinate with municipalities and agency staff for review and approval of plat
· Research of preliminary subdivision and construction plans to verify all requirements
presented for approval have been met
· Review documents related to property to verify cause and effect
· Prepare schedules, letters, transmittal forms, memos, etc.
· Use of personal vehicle to make visits to Client’s office, surveyors, title companies and
· Attend meetings for approvals
Skills and Abilities:
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
Poulos & Bennett perceived the need for a company that, while armed with the experience and expertise to develop sound land development projects, also fosters a culture of service in which all team members take ownership in the success of every client.